C L I E N T P R O T O C O L – Update 29th November 2021
Due to the new coronavirus variant “Omicron” being of concern the government has now made mask wearing mandatory in shops, public transport and hairdressers from Tuesday 30th November.
Therefore the changes are that clients (unless exempt) are required to wear masks when in the salon and throughout their visit.
We will continue to maintain the high level of cleaning and sanitization to help control the spread of coronavirus. We will still be maintaining social distancing measures where it is possible and screens will be used where necessary.
- If you feel unwell, have symptoms of Covid -19 or are self-isolating, please inform us to reschedule your appointment
- We ask you to wash your hands at the hand wash basin when you arrive for your appointment
- Our team are working at close contact with you and a face covering is required throughout your service, unless you are exempt to wearing a face covering
- Our team will all wear masks
- We request you use the hand sanitizer & hand washing facilities during your visit
- In order to keep our team and clients safe we respectfully ask our clients to follow the measures we have in place to keep everyone in the salon feeling safe and comfortable